Field Service Engineer Recycling
TOMRA was founded on an innovation in 1972 that began with the design, manufacturing and sale of reverse vending machines (RVMs) for automated collection of used beverage containers. Today TOMRA continues to innovate and provide cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within two main business areas: Collection Solutions (reverse vending and material recovery) and Sorting Solutions (food, recycling, and mining).
As a technology leader, TOMRA Sorting Solutions continues to be pioneer in sensor-based sorting in the food, mining and recycling industries. Our goal: support our customers to optimise their sustainability and operational value. Our method: use our established and renowned industry expertise to provide state-of-the-art machines and exceptional service throughout the entire process.
With a 3,500 strong team based in all corners of the Globe, TOMRA offers huge opportunities for people who want to go places! We pride ourselves on our company culture and live our values of responsibility, passion and innovation every day. This role, whilst based remotely will benefit from the support and direction of the wider TOMRA Recycling team based at the HQ in Sydney.
One of the ways we continue to deliver on our impressive growth plans and promises to our customers is the investment in our teams and people. To this end we have come to market seeking an experienced Field Service Engineer to join our recycling team based in Melbourne.
Our ideal candidate will have a solid background in field service engineering and have a true passion for building relationships with customers and delivering exceptional service. You will thrive in your role through a sense of satisfaction from trouble shooting and delivering technical solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys ownership, variety and autonomy and brings their A game to work every day!
- Installing, commissioning, maintenance and repair of sensor-based sorters in TOMRA's Recycling install base
- Delivering exceptional customer experiences through top class communication and support using various mediums
- Training, upskilling and generally imparting knowledge to our customer maintenance and service teams
- Providing regular updates and reports to your manager and peers in the Sydney office
- Identifying opportunities to add value to our customers businesses through the introduction of complementary TOMRA products, solutions and services
- Act as a conduit between our customer base and HQ by providing in market feedback so that we continuously look for opportunities to further delight our customers
Essential skills and experience
- The right to work unrestricted in Australia
- A full clean drivers license
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Excellent hands-on Electrical and Electronics troubleshooting skills
- Mechanical aptitude highly desirable
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to form close relationships with customers and demonstrated ability to present complex technical information in a user-friendly manner
- Socially outgoing, a good sense of humour and the ability to work well under pressure
|Posted on||28 Sep 2018|
|Work type(s)||Permanent full-time|
|More details (document)|