Supply Chain Administrator
We are on the lookout for a supply chain superhero who can step in to save the day! Our Procurement team need your help processing orders and getting our admin under control during a busy period. Experience in a similar role or knowledge of the supply chain process is desired, we can show you the rest. Will you answer the call?
This is a three-month fixed term role.
Some of your duties would include (but are not limited to):
- Process order acknowledgements, dispatch notes and cost variances from vendors in our ERP LN system as per our company purchasing process
- Provide administrative support to the Buyer team in purchasing quality products for production in time by using the most efficient practice and cost efficiency
- Work with Buyer and Production Planning team to understand purchased part requirements to fulfill production demand to meet production deadlines at minimum total cost.
We are looking for agile, enthusiastic and talented multitaskers who are happy to roll up their sleeves, get the job completed on time and handle changing priorities with a smile. Attention to detail and a pride in producing quality results will come naturally to you.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Ability to understand the purchasing function and processes within a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and sustain relationships at all levels within and external to the organisation
- Proven skills in problem solving, analytical thinker with pro-active attitude
- Customer, cost and quality focused.
Compac leads the world in designing integrated post-harvest solutions and services to the global fresh produce industry. We optimize every finished pack leaving our customers' facilities and ensure that every consumer can have healthy and safe produce every time with full visibility across the value chain.
The company's mission is to enable its customers to improve returns, gain operational efficiencies, and ensure a safe food supply via the application of smart, useable technologies. To achieve this Compac operates a number of centers of excellence, regional offices and manufacturing locations within the United States, Australasia, Europe, South America, Asia, and South Africa.
Compac is a TOMRA Group Sorting Company - TOMRA Sorting offers the widest range of food sorting and peeling equipment available in the food industry today. TOMRA supplies optical sorting solutions for a multitude of food applications, for fresh and processed food, from farm to fork.
Why work for us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is going from strength to strength where you can be proud to work for a company that produces state of the art equipment supplied internationally. We have a great team working in a clean factory based environment.
How to apply:
To apply, send us your CV and cover letter clearly demonstrating the skills we've asked for and reasons why you think you are the right person for the job!
|Posted on||11 Oct 2018|
|Job level(s)||Entry, Graduate, Experienced|
|Work type(s)||Fixed term full-time|
|More details (document)||2018-10 - PD_Supply Chain Administrator (Fixed Term).pdf|