Client Services Coordinator: Visalia / Irvine
Client Services Coordinator
Irvine, CA or Visalia, CA
Compac leads the world in designing integrated post-harvest solutions and services to the global fresh produce industry. We optimize every finished pack leaving our customers' facilities and ensure that every consumer can have healthy and safe produce every time with full visibility across the value chain.
The company's mission is to enable its customers to improve returns, gain operational efficiencies, and ensure a safe food supply via the application of smart, useable technologies. To achieve this Compac operates a number of centers of excellence, regional offices and manufacturing locations within the United States, Australasia, Europe, South America, Asia, and South Africa.
Compac is a TOMRA Group Sorting Company - TOMRA Sorting offers the widest range of food sorting and peeling equipment available in the food industry today. TOMRA supplies optical sorting solutions for a multitude of food applications, for fresh and processed food, from farm to fork.
What's in it for you
- Competitive Salary—paid every Friday!
- Great benefits—medical, dental, vision,10 days PTO, 401K match up to 4%
- Fun, Supportive, and Collaborative company culture
- Awesome growth opportunity with a successful global high-tech company
- Casual dress everyday with free snacks
As our Client Services Coordinator, you are a dynamic personality with excellent organizational and customer service skills and, most of all, you enjoy helping people. You have the ability to develop and maintain positive customer relations and coordinate with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner. Each coordinator is expected to be team-oriented, possessing strong telephone, computer and problem-solving skills. Future functions include handling all customer service and parts requests that are received through phone and email.
The successful candidate for this position will be passionate and motivated and able to continually apply a customer-focused approach, and appropriate follow-up. In addition, excellent time management and communication skills are critical to collaborate with both our internal and external customers.
Some of your duties would include (but are not limited to):
- Accept all incoming calls concerning field service scheduling support from our external and internal customers.
- Create cases and work orders for all Field Service Representatives (FSRs) work.
- Follow-up calls to FSRs for any Work Order discrepancies.
- Dispatch FSRs for planned and unplanned maintenance such as assessments, start-ups, training, installations, and repair services
- Optimize scheduling of FSRs through utilization of ServiceMax.
- Develop and maintain successful relationships with Compac customers
- Responsible for service contract management
- Ensure that all service contracts presented to our customers match their needs with specifications and timelines.
- Communicate across multiple levels of the organization to coordinate proper resources as required to include project management, operations, and sales.
- Attend Customer Care Center training as required.
- Process and submit estimates to customers for all Service as required.
- Properly forecast and schedule correct number of hours and/or days for FSRs.
- Manage scheduling and labor of all vendors and subcontractors.
- Ensure scheduling FSRs within guidelines of our Fatigue Policy.
- Manage all parts orders within assigned region.
- Process and submit estimates to customers for all part orders.
- Work with logistics on ship dates, tracking info, and updating customer as needed.
- Proactively contact customers to schedule planned maintenance and pre-season installations.
- Communicate across multiple levels of the organization to coordinate proper resources to include project management, parts, service operations, and sales.
- Process and submit estimates to customers for all service
- Work with other departments within Compac to facilitate on-time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Attend customer site visits as required
- Follow-up on contracts that are expiring within 90 days of renewal.
- Associate degree strongly preferred, equivalent experience will be considered
- 5+ years' customer care center experience is preferred
- 3+ years' experience in contract management preferred
- Unmatchable attention to detail
- Stellar skills in relationship management
- Versatility and ability to prioritize work independently and meet deadlines
- Skilled in all areas of customer service: phone management, order management, and understanding customer expectations and satisfaction
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to quickly identify and effectively respond to internal and external customer needs
- A strong sense of urgency and a desire to succeed
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Well-developed organizational skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple issues and demands
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Suite package
- Experience in ServiceMax and/or Salesforce preferred
|Posted on||31 May 2018|
North AmericaOrange Country, California (SW), Visalia, California (SW)
|Job level(s)||Entry, Experienced|
|Work type(s)||USA- Full time|
|More details (document)||Client Services Coordinator Job Description.docx|