Sales Operations Manager
Sales Operations Manager
We need a Sales Operations Manager in Irvine to take Compac to the next level! This role is responsible for streamlining best practices in sales forecasting, reporting, and communications and will work closely with our North American sales teams, production and finance teams to leverage new and existing information systems to ensure we have accurate data and analytics to maximize profitable sales.
Compac leads the world in designing integrated post-harvest solutions and services to the global fresh produce industry. We optimize every finished pack leaving our customers' facilities and ensure that every consumer can have healthy and safe produce every time with full visibility across the value chain.
The company's mission is to enable its customers to improve returns, gain operational efficiencies, and ensure a safe food supply via the application of smart, useable technologies. To achieve this Compac operates a number of centers of excellence, regional offices and manufacturing locations within the United States, Australasia, Europe, South America, Asia, and South Africa.
Compac is a TOMRA Group Sorting Company - TOMRA Sorting offers the widest range of food sorting and peeling equipment available in the food industry today. TOMRA supplies optical sorting solutions for a multitude of food applications for fresh and processed food from farm to fork.
What's in it for you
- Competitive Salary—paid every Friday!
- Great benefits—medical, dental, vision,10 days PTO, 401K match up to 4%
- Fun, Supportive, and Collaborative company culture
- Awesome growth opportunity with a successful global high-tech company
- Casual dress everyday with free snacks and espresso
- Bright, open, high-tech workspace located right off the 5 Freeway in Irvine
As our Sales Operations Manager, you will be responsible for streamlining best practices in sales forecasting, reporting and communications. You will also be responsible for building market intelligence and researching new markets for investment.
You will be based in Orange County, reporting to the VP of Sales and focused on The North American Market.
You will be highly successful if you are proficient with sales management processes (Salesforce.com, SFDC), order forecasting, order processing and order reporting across the business. Our Sales Operations Manager works our US sales and finance teams leveraging new and existing information systems to ensure we have accurate data and analytics to maximize profitable sales.
We need your sales management expertise to take Compac to the next level!
- Assist Sales Management with setting quotas, commissions and sales plans.
- Act as an advocate for Sales in dealings with the rest of the business.
- Work across multiple functions to optimize the CRM quote to sales order invoicing process.
- Optimize ERP order processing capability working with internal systems analysts and partners.
- Assist with setting annual revenue targets across geographies and ensure alignment with market opportunities
- Work with the US leadership team to drive revenue growth in complementary markets and regions.
- Assist with change management and integration initiatives as part of the acquisition by Tomra.
- Other projects or initiatives as directed US sales or finance leader.
- Complete administrative and organizational tasks in an accurate and timely manner
- Comply with safe working practices of self and others in accordance with Health and Safety Procedures
- Observe and comply with policies, procedures, strategy and quality management systems
- Positively and actively support effective communication, encourage and provide constructive feedback
- Support Compac's overall organizational vision, values and culture
- Assist others with the selection of approaches, methods and/or services as required
- Any other reasonable duties as required
- 3 - 5 years' experience managing Sales Operations organizations within an enterprise company.
- Experience in working with marketing teams to enable the sales force
- Strong matrix-driven management skills with proven revenue generating sales success
- 3+ years recent experience and strong user experience and background working with SalesForce Development Community (SFDC)
- Experience of working with multiple teams in a collaborative manner
- Experience with process improvement and developing business systems.
|Posted on||17 May 2018|
North AmericaOrange Country, California (SW)
|Work type(s)||USA- Full time|
|More details (document)||Sales Ops Manager Job Description - Final Irvine (003).docx|