Commercial Finance Manager - Global Sales & Operations
Join a world leading organisation in an exciting new role
- A unique blend of financial and commercial responsibilities
- Highly collaborative role that interacts with multiple stakeholders
- Join a friendly high performing team
Owned by the TOMRA Group, (a publicly listed organisation on the Oslo Stock Exchange) Compac is a New Zealand based company with a global foot print. We are a world leader in designing, building and installing computer-controlled, fresh produce sorting equipment. When you pick up a piece of fruit at the supermarket, there's a good chance it was sorted by a Compac machine, no matter where in the world the fruit was sourced from. TOMRA employs over 3,500 staff worldwide and has customers operating in more than 40 countries.
We are looking for a talented Commercial Finance Manager to join our Finance team and work closely with our Sales and Operations teams to analyse, communicate and influence project performance. Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with regional sales functions to manage our Order Intake on a weekly basis, understanding risks and areas of focus to manage outcomes.
- Partner with operations and project management functions to manage construction project revenues to periodic targets, influencing as necessary to bridge any gaps.
- From external and internal insight communicate underlying trends that would offer opportunity or risk to our business models.
- From analysis of project profitability, partner with costing and pricing functions improving accuracy of cost estimates, pricing decisions, and therefore margins.
- A trainer of and gatekeeper within our customer project process, a key business process that controls our qualification to delivery processes.
- Drive and develop a culture of continuous improvement in project delivery.
- Oversee the accounting of our construction projects, ensuring results and forecasts managed in line with standards.
We are looking for a person with solid financial experience, including construction accounting in a manufacturing and cost environment. Along with your sound technical accounting skills, you'll also possess excellent commercial acumen and have an ability to extract and communicate complex financial information to a variety of stakeholders.
A demonstrable commitment to continuous improvement is required and you'll need to draw on your fantastic communication and influencing skills as the role requires collaboration at the highest levels.
It is expected you'll have a finance or accounting degree and may be CA qualified. You'll also be an expert user of Excel and be comfortable working in CRM and ERP systems.
On offer is an excellent remuneration package including genuine flexible working arrangements if required. While we are part of a large global organisation that can offer great career progression, we are also a friendly bunch who celebrate success within a supportive growth environment.
|Posted on||28 Aug 2018|
|Expertise||Finance & Accounting|
|Work type(s)||Permanent full-time|
|More details (document)||2018-08 PD Commercial Finance Manager - Global Sales and Operations.pdf|