Technology Trainer - Visalia
We need a Technology Trainer in Visalia to help take Compac to the next level! This role is responsible for helping customers be less wasteful of our local resources by teaching them how to best use our state of the art technology. Every day you will be helping our customers realize the value of these resources, be it staff, their financial and time investments or the natural resources that go into growing the food we eat. You will be an integral part of the NAM ROC team, assisting, co coordinating, developing and delivering training objectives that feed into the overall strategy of our global service business.
Compac leads the world in designing integrated post-harvest solutions and services to the global fresh produce industry. We optimize every finished pack leaving our customers' facilities and ensure that every consumer can have healthy and safe produce every time with full visibility across the value chain.
The company's mission is to enable its customers to improve returns, gain operational efficiencies, and ensure a safe food supply via the application of smart, useable technologies. To achieve this Compac operates a number of centers of excellence, regional offices and manufacturing locations within the United States, Australasia, Europe, South America, Asia, and South Africa.
Compac is a TOMRA Group Sorting Company - TOMRA Sorting offers the widest range of food sorting and peeling equipment available in the food industry today. TOMRA supplies optical sorting solutions for a multitude of food applications for fresh and processed food from farm to fork.
What's in it for you
- Competitive Salary—paid every Friday!
- Great benefits—medical, dental, vision,10 days PTO, 401K match up to 4%
- Fun, Supportive, and Collaborative company culture
- Awesome growth opportunity with a successful global high-tech company
- Casual dress everyday with free snacks and espresso
As our Technology Trainer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Customer service
- Product Knowledge
- Delivery of standardized operational practices
- Training delivery and communication of industry research
- Deliver engaging and interesting course content to customer, agents and internal customers
- Ensure that customers are engaged in training
- Unearth opportunities discovered during training engagements
- Troubleshoot and solve customer issues during training sessions
- Conduct research of industry and market standards
- Contribute to Compac's online presence with knowledge base articles etc.
- All training is compliant with Compac H&S practices
- Delivering Compac training products to customers
- Ensure training delivered is suitable for multiple mediums, Classroom, in field, online etc.
We need your technical training expertise to take Compac to the next level!
- 3-5 years' experience delivering training courses and training content in a technical industry
- 3 - 5 years' experience delivering awesome customer service
- Experience in training people on software packages
- Expertise in creating content for technical/software equipment
- Ability to quickly understand and assess customers' different levels of expertise using technical equipment
- Experience in engaging customers in hands-on training at all levels
- Ability to instill confidence in individuals and groups
- Experience delivering remote training
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to quickly understand and communicate technical concepts
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and in a distributed, global team environment
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent organizational skills and self-management skills
- No restrictions to international travel
|Posted on||31 Oct 2018|
|Closes on||31 Dec 2018 08:00|
North AmericaVisalia, California (SW)
|Work type(s)||USA- Full time|
|More details (document)||Technology Trainer Job Description - Visalia.docx|