Do you want to use your background in shipping or sales administration to become an invaluable member of our team? Say yes and keep reading!
We are looking for a passionate Parts Coordinator who is motivated to deliver exceptional customer service. You will process sales orders for internal and external customers, maintaining regular contact and support until the delivery is completed. You will take responsibility for completing your work on time, with a high degree of accuracy and will be open to finding new and innovative ways of doing things. This is a great opportunity for personal and professional development.
Some of your duties would include (but are not limited to):
- Process sales orders for both internal and external customers
- Maintain regular contact with customers on delivery details to ensure that service expectations are met or exceeded
- Review circumstances and prioritize work to meet customer requests for parts delivery
- Maintain the spare parts pricing schedules by ensuring the information is up to date and accurate.
We are looking for agile, enthusiastic and talented multitaskers who are happy to roll up their sleeves, get the job completed on time and handle changing priorities with a smile. Attention to detail and a pride in producing quality results will come naturally to you.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- A strong desire to deliver - not being afraid to ask questions and push for answers
- The ability to learn quickly, show initiative, be highly organised and bring a positive attitude
- Competent and accurate computer skills with the ability to master Compac's LN ERP system
- Flexible and willing to take responsibility and accountability for projects assigned.
Compac leads the world in designing integrated post-harvest solutions and services to the global fresh produce industry. We optimize every finished pack leaving our customers' facilities and ensure that every consumer can have healthy and safe produce every time with full visibility across the value chain.
The company's mission is to enable its customers to improve returns, gain operational efficiencies, and ensure a safe food supply via the application of smart, useable technologies. To achieve this Compac operates a number of centres of excellence, regional offices and manufacturing locations within the United States, Australasia, Europe, South America, Asia, and South Africa.
Compac is a TOMRA Group Sorting Company - TOMRA Sorting offers the widest range of food sorting and peeling equipment available in the food industry today. TOMRA supplies optical sorting solutions for a multitude of food applications, for fresh and processed food, from farm to fork.
Why work for us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is going from strength to strength where you can be proud to work for a company that produces state of the art equipment supplied internationally. We have a great team working in a clean factory based environment.
How to apply:
To apply, send us your CV and cover letter clearly demonstrating the skills we've asked for and reasons why you think you are the right person for the job!
|Posted on||10 Jul 2018|
|Work type(s)||Permanent full-time|
|More details (document)||2018-07- PD_Parts Coordinator.pdf|